Posted by SIR ZUL on Thursday, January 08, 2009

This page under construction..thanks 4 all da comments abaout dis comic...half of The characters in dis comic will be changed..thanks to hlovate for letting me to done da comic..waitiong for permission to continue..so I will be updating this site haphazardly da day after got da permission to post. I may update it again tomorrow, a week or maybe several days from dat day. I'll keep you guys on your toes. In the meantime, enjoys ur day while reading my comic! (^_^)


5 comments:

Mrs Nurul said...

ko buat comic ke? waaa

SIR ZUL said...

ni lah part time aku neo oi..haha

Faizah's said...

bila nak update??

naqiubex said...

Tak sabar menunggu, saya pun teringin nak buat komik.. Suatu hari nanti maybe..

SIR ZUL said...

ntah x taw nk update bi;er..bz
hehe
tgu ke la ye kwn2

Search